In 2017 and 2018, Princess Cruises will offer 3 to 5 night Baja getaway cruises, as well as 7 and 10 night Mexican Riviera cruises, from the West Coast! Princess will also offer numerous Panama Canal cruises sailing between Florida and California, and Western Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy some of the most beautiful ships at sea when cruising with Princess Cruises.
Come Back New with Princess Cruises
Let the journey broaden your horizons and renew your spirit.
It's easy to get lost in the routine of daily living. Which is why it's so important to step away and reconnect with your life. And there's no better way than on a cruise with Princess.
Our at sea, you're free to relax, unwind and feel the joy of the journey. More than just a vacation, embark on an adventure of thrilling discoveries and enriching experiences - unexpected moments that reawaken your sense of elation and wonder; exotic tastes and cultures that expand your horizons; and shared times with family and new friends on board that you'll never forget. New Princess offerings inspire your soul - like creations from celebrity chef Curtis Stone and Discovery at Sea programs to theatrical productions from Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz and more. You'll come back renewed with wonderful memories, and see the world in a whole new way.
2017 Mexico Cruise Highlights with Princess Cruises:
4 Day Baja Mexico Cruises Roundtrip Los Angeles on Ruby Princess
7 Day Mexican Riviera Cruises Roundtrip Los Angeles on Ruby Princess
10 Day Mexico Cruises Roundtrip San Francisco on Grand Princess
10 Day Mexican Riviera Cruises Roundtrip Los Angeles on Ruby Princess
The Mexican Riviera is filled with rich culture, bright flavors, scenic vistas, and most definitely, fun in the sun. The La Quebrada cliff divers of Acapulco will leave you amazed at their daredevil flying feats. The cobbled streets of Puerto Vallarta's Malecon are ideal for a relaxing stroll. And the deep-water lagoons, coconut groves and laid-back attitude of Zihuatanejo provide a delightful taste of Old Mexico. Don't forget Mazatlan's long sandy beaches and the chance to spot humpback and gray whales off Cabo San Lucas.
There is so much to do and see on the Riviera. By day, swim, fish, shop or soak up the local culture. By night, savor the bold and fresh flavors of the region, like handmade tortillas and fresh guacamole, then pick up some new steps, dancing the night away to a salsa beat. It's time to go to the Mexican Riviera.
Soothing seas, clear skies and warm tropical breezes make the golden Mexican Riviera a haven for sun worshippers and the myriad of outdoor activities that a warm climate allows. And a cruise to Mexico is the perfect vacation for golfers, shoppers, water-sports enthusiasts, or anyone who loves the bright flavors of Mexico's West coast.
Princess has been cruising the Mexican Riviera longer than anyone, and we know how to do the Mexican Riviera right. From lively towns to sleepy fishing villages, you'll experience the best of Mexico's West coast. Sail roundtrip on a Mexican Riviera cruise from San Francisco and Los Angeles, or cruise up the coast from Acapulco to San Francisco.
A dream more than 400 years in the making, the Panama Canal opened in 1914 and this epic man-made marvel changed the world in the process. There's no better way to discover this colossal wonder than on a Panama Canal cruise. Sail between two mighty oceans or sail a partial transit roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, and discover why Condé Nast Traveler named it among its top "Where To Go" attractions. Expert narration will enlighten you as your ship passes through the locks, and you'll dine on authentic Panamanian cuisine. Ashore there is everything from Costa Rican rainforests to Old World cities like Cartagena that recall the Age of Exploration. Don't miss your chance to cruise the Panama Canal during its 100th anniversary celebration!
Princess ships are a destination all their own!
Its afternoon in the Atrium - the central hub of your Princess ship. And much like the quaint city squares you'll visit ashore, the Piazza on Deck 5 is bustling - people are laughing and conversing over a latte or glass of wine as they enjoy a folklore performance nearby. The experience of your destination infuses every moment aboard. As you get to know each deck and every restaurant and lounge, you'll begin to feel more and more at home. Returning to the ship each day, relaxing at dinner and sharing stories with fellow guests about your discoveries ashore, you'll find you life becoming richer in ways both large and small.
- The Piazza, found on most ships, evokes a European plaza where you can enjoy a cappuccino and panini, and regional entertainment.
- Inviting venues on the Piazza include the International Cafe and Vines wine bar, voted one of the Best Wine Bars at Sea by USA Today. Enjoy fine wines from around the world, including many carefully selected from the regions you are visiting and the largest selection of Super Tuscans at sea.
- Discover signature experiences including the on-deck oasis, The Sanctuary, the Lotus Spa, Movies Under the Stars and more.
- The Princess staff hail from around the world and specialize in Princess' signature friendly, attentive service - just one reason Princess was named Cruise Line with Highest Client Satisfaction by TravelAge West WAVE Awards. Be sure to visit the experts at the Shore Excursions desk - they delight in helping guests realize their dreams.
Time to Renew and Rejuvenate
The day dawns with a dazzling realization - your time is your own to do exactly as you please. Which is exactly how a vacation should always be. On your Princess ship, whether you feel like socializing, exercising or finding a solitary spot by a pool with a good book, Princess always has just the right spot for you. Each day, you'll have practically endless possibilities - learn about the next day's port in an engaging presentation, get a manicure, go shopping and then head to a wine tasting. Best of all, you can follow your mood wherever it takes you, and return home refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.
- Activities from dawn to dusk keep you engaged and entertained. Attend a champagne art auction, join culinary demonstrations, learn to wave a flower lei or play the steel drum to a Calypso beat.
- Enrichment programs offered on board help bring the regions you visit to life with courses on art and architectural history, destination photography or scrap booking.
- Spa offerings help you decompress in the Lotus Spa or on deck at the tranquil oasis, The Sanctuary, and include regional touches like Turkish Hammam steam baths. Fitness buffs will enjoy working out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, with classes like yoga and Zumba.
- Princess has been named Best Onboard Shopping for six straight years by readers of Porthole magazine. Visit the boutiques for homegrown treasures like fine Italian leather, Russian Matroyshka dolls, New Zealand Puau shell gifts, Korean dolls and Taiwanese silk bags, as well as commemorative 50th Anniversary gifts - all at substantial tax- and duty-free savings.
A Night to Remember
Evening is a special time on a Princess ship. Dinner is done, but the night has just begun. And you can feel the excitement building throughout the ship as you and your fellow passengers consider the bounty of choices for what will undoubtedly be an unforgettable night - every night.
- Endless entertainment ranges from street performers at the Piazza to top headliner comedians featured on Comedy Central to renowned illusionists and Princess Pop Star karaoke.
- Bars and lounges provide fine cocktails and a great place to enjoy everything from cool jazz to the latest top-40 tunes, and include the nautical-themed Wheelhouse Bar, named Best Cruise Ship Bar by Cruise Critic.
- Movies Under the Stars, our outdoor big-screen theater, brings you contemporary feature films, classics, sporting events and entertainment.
- Original musical productions you can only see on a Princess ship feature world-class performers, renditions of popular hits from the likes of Bruno Mars, Beyonce and Michael Jackson, and Broadway and opera classics from West Side Story and My Fair Lady.
- Dance the night away in the ship's various night clubs, featuring state-of-the-art sound and light systems and modern decor or, enjoy world dances like flamenco, waltz, samba, hula, disco and more throughout the day.
Food to Fit Any Mood
- Delicious fresh casual fare is prepared from scratch each day, all day, and offered in venues throughout the ship.
- Neapolitan-style pizza out on deck, from classic Margherita and pepperoni to daily specialty pies, has been called Best Pizza at Sea by USA Today.
- Traditional English pub lunch features fish & ships, bangers and mash, British ales and other bonny bites.
- Special 50th Anniversary menus will feature the best dishes from over the decades and our exclusive new Princess Seawitch micro brewed beer.
- Chocolate & wine tastings: sample decadent chocolate bites with our selection of premium wines using recommended pairing by Norman Love.
- Chocolate spa treatments: what better way to cap off a premium chocolate experience than with the hydrating, anti-oxidant benefits of a chocolate body treatment in the Lotus Spa.
- Main dining includes out trademark Anytime Dining - eat when and with whom you want - as well as classic Traditional Dining, at the same table with the same wait staff each evening.
- Specialty restaurants offer variety such as the Italian regional fare at Sabatini's or the refined steaks, chops and seafood at Crown Grill.
- Delicious local influences make their way into special menu creations from zesty tacos in Mexico and lamb tagine in the Mediterranean to delicious Alaska salmon and fresh Japanese sushi, served with flavorful regional wines, beers and cocktails. And don't forget daily-made Italian gelato for dessert on every cruise!
- The entire Princess fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaine des Rotisseurs gastronomic society.
Your Home While Cruising
- A dedicated room steward greets you each day by name and is there not only to keep your room tidy, but to handle any special requests you may have.
- Stateroom amenities include 100% Egyptian cotton linens and duvet, down pillows, luxurious sundries, flat-screen televisions, refrigerator, wireless Internet connectivity and much more.
- Special in-room programming such as Princess-produced documentaries and specials that let you learn about your destination from the comfort of your stateroom, as well as The Wake Show, our entertaining and informative morning program highlighting the day's events onboard and ashore.
- Mini-Suites and Suites offer more space and a whole variety of additional amenities from welcome champagne and fresh flowers to luxury mattresses and priority disembarkation.
The Mexican Riviera, Central American and Panama Canal are filled with rich experiences, fantastic locations and adventure in the sun!