Royal Caribbean International offers travellers the ultimate vacation through the Panama Canal, Western Caribbean and Mexico. Royal Caribbean Western Caribbean and Mexico Cruises are an exotic blend of pristine beaches, rich history, family fun and lively nightlife.
Where you go on vacation is important. But it's how you get there that can really make the difference. A Royal Caribbean International cruise vacation offers something for everyone: a variety of classes and excursions, bustling nightlife, moments of quiet relaxation or fun for the whole family. From state-of-the-art ships to exhilarating activities and amazing destinations, a Royal Caribbean International cruise is the vacation adventure of a lifetime.
Paradise, just south of the U.S. border! Enjoy vibrant culture, world-class beaches, lush green rain forests, and vividly painted architecture that will dazzle your eyes. Whether your idea of adventure is exploring a colonial city or discovering the joys of a siesta on a white-sand beach, a Mexico cruise vacation is the perfect choice.
The Royal Caribbean Advantage
Mexico and the Western Caribbean offers an exotic blend of pristine beaches, lively nightlife and rich history. No one knows these amazing destinations like Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. Not only that, no one else can offer guests The Royal Advantage:
- Gold Anchor Service that anticipates your every need
- Exciting onboard experiences ranging from fine dining and contemporary musical stage production to their complimentary Adventure Ocean program for kids
- Shoreside adventures that you might never have imagined in a million years
- And the most innovative ships in the industry, featuring onboard rock climbing walls and lively shopping promenades
Gold Anchor Service brings passengers back again and again. The server who remembers your name, the bartender you remembers the extra olives, the housekeeper who reminds you of your dinner reservation and the Adventure Ocean youth staff who become a pen pal with your kids!
Sometimes you just need a quick escape. Relax and recharge those batteries with a few new thrills. Go cave tubing in Belize's Nohoch Chen rainforest, catamaraning in Costa Maya, Cozumel, or snorkeling with stingrays in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
Oasis of the Seas & Allure of the Seas
The largest cruise ships in the World!
A feat of architecture and imagination, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas are designed around seven neighborhood concepts, each with a distinct personality and range of sights and activities. From the awe-inspiring ocean-side seating of the AquaTheater to the lush green landscape of Central Park, there's something for everyone to discover on the grandest ships the world has ever seen.
7 distinctly designed neighborhoods including:
Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness:
- Solo and couple massage suites
- Youth spa
- Complete hair and makeup services
- 158 state-of-the-art cardio and resistance machines
- Pilates, kick boxing, yoga and spinning classes
- Vitality Cafe
Pool and Sports Zone:
- H2O Zone aqua park for kids
- 4 pools and 10 whirlpools
- Tranquil poolside Solarium area
- 2 Flowriders, sports courts, mini-golf and Zip line
- Solarium Bistro, Wipe Out Café and Bar
- Casino Royale
- Studio B, featuring ice shows
- Opal Theater - 1,380-seat venue
- Blaze Nightclub, Jazz on 4, Comedy Live
- Dazzles, featuring musical spectacles ranging from big band to disco
- Play - open gym and activity area
- Adventure Ocean Theater and Science Lab
- The Workshop - includes activities such as jewelry making & scrap booking
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots - nursery service
- Teen Areas including Fuel disco, The Living Room lounge, the Back Deck and more
Make your next family vacation an absolutely unforgettable adventure! Set sail with Royal Caribbean International and DreamWorks Animation and discover memorable moments filled with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more. From 3D movies to ice and aqua shows, enjoy the DreamWorks Experience exclusively onboard Royal Caribbean.
Award-Winning Adventure Ocean Program
Complimentary programs for kids ages 3-17
Several age groups:
Aquanauts: 3-5 years
Explorers: 6-8 years
Voyagers: 9-11 years
Teens: 12-14 years
Teens 15-17 years
Fisher-Price Royal Babies and Royal Tots programs for children ages 6-36 months and their parents. In addition, Royal Caribbean International also offers Crayola Beginnings workshops for Royal Tots (18-36 months), Fisher Price Toy Lending and nightly Royal Bedtime Stories
- Offered year-round on all Royal Caribbean International ships
- Age-appropriate facilities and activities experienced and certified Adventure Ocean staff
- Partnerships with Fisher-Price and Crayola add to the experience
- Parents of our youngest cruisers are provided pagers so they can be contacted while their children are enjoying the Adventure Ocean program
Royal Caribbean International has something to delight even the pickiest teen.
- Teen-only, lounge areas: Fuel and Living Room (not available on all ships)
- Scratch DJ Academy
- Airbrush tattoos
- Internet Cafe
- Generation Y spa treatments for kids and teens
- Theme parties like Dusk and Warehouse
- The latest in Nintendo Wii gaming
- Teen only Sport Court, FlowRider surf simulator, Rock Climbing wall and ice skating.
Royal Caribbean is also happy to say babies can cruise too! Royal Caribbean has teamed up with early-childhood development experts from Fisher-Price to create daily 45-minute play groups for parents with children age 6-36 months!