Regent Seven Seas Cruises will offer 10 to 21 night Panama Canal & Mexican Riviera cruises. Choose to sail aboard Seven Seas Mariner or Seven Seas Navigator.
Enjoy a seamless service experience aboard Regent's six star ships. You'll find your every wish is granted in the finest European tradition since Regent Seven Seas is a member of the Guild of English Butlers, a company created for the recruitment and training of butlers for private house holds and hotels around the world. We're the first and only cruise line to enjoy membership in this highly respected organization. So from the first warm smile to the last goodbye enjoy peace of mind knowing that your needs are being taken care of.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises distinguishes itself by including and offering:
- FREE beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and tea served throughout the ship
- FREE in-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Elegant casual dress code. Formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steak house Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose,
- La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
- In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, including complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup and iPod docking station
- Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
- Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
- Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has received several Awards including:
- Best For Luxury, Cruise Critic Editor's Pick Awards 2012
- World's Best Service, Travel + Leisure 2012
- Best Cruise Line for Luxury Ocean Cruises, Luxury Travel Advisor 2012
- Best Cabins - Conde Nast Traveler 2012
Club Mariner Youth Program this highly acclaimed youth program is designed for children in three age groups; 5-9, 10-13, and 14-17. Available on select sailings.
Spotlight Cruises many sailings feature special enrichment programs called Spotlights. These programs build on existing destinations and excursion options to provide an enhanced view of a topic. Spotlight topics may be wine, and wine tastings, lectures and a guest chef. Others add enrichment through a focus on music, history, antiques or the arts.
We artfully combine a warm, friendly ambiance with the ultimate expression of elegance, yet casual onboard pleasures - nearly all are part of our all-inclusive fares. Finally, you can have that perfect day... everyday.
A delicious escape is made even more delightful when you relish a sublime bouquet at one of our vintage wine and artisan cheese tastings. Pleasure and privilege replace pressure as your senses are pampered in our onboard Canyon Ranch SpaClub or in the heated, shimmering waters of our sun-kissed resort pool.
Evenings offer all the sophisticated fun of a nightclub or cabaret, whether you mingle over cocktails in a clubby piano bar or plush lounge, samba across the dance floor without a care in the world or applaud an enthusiastic musical revue.
Indulge - it's all included.
Of all the pleasures of cruising, enriching the mind can be among the most fulfilling. Gaining insider's knowledge and participating in one-of-a-kind programs elevates the experience and brings unforgettable memories. While throughout all of our voyages guests can join in any number of complimentary enriching activities, our Spotlight Series voyages feature an in-depth focus on a particular subject. Enjoy the music and dance of world-renowned entertainers, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
FREE UNLIMITED SHORE EXCURSIONS
Only Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers FREE UNLIMITED SHORE EXCURSIONS in EVERY port-of-call in every destination. And unlimited means you can take as many excursions in a day and during your entire voyage as time and your penchant for adventure allows. Shore excursions are the heart of every destination, a way for you to experience the history, culture and cuisine of the exciting ports of call visited with knowledgeable local guides and comfortable transportation.
For those intrepid explorers who wish to delve deeper into a region's culture and history we offer REGENT CHOICE SHORE EXCURSIONS in each destination. The unique and one-of-a-kind content of these popular excursions require a highly discounted supplementary charge to partially offset the cost of their more extravagant nature. Whatever your choice - a FREE Shore Excursion or a Regent Choice Shore Excursion - the possibilities for discovery and opportunity for savings are extraordinary.
A Private Retreat By the Sea
Personalized service is exemplarily given with high crew to guest ratios; 1 crew member for every 1.5 guests!! Both Seven Seas Voyager (all balcony) and Seven Seas Navigator (90% balcony) have all suite accommodations over 300 square feet to over 1000 square feet!
Your Suite is a wonderful place to refresh, relax and plan your next adventure ashore, offering such a multitude of rewards and privileges as all of our accommodations are ocean-view. Within these serene havens of repose, guests feel immensely at home, as every imaginable amenity has been included.
- All ocean-view suites, 97% with private balcony - voted best at sea
- European king-size bed or twin bed configuration featuring our exclusive Suite Slumber Bed with luxurious European linens and duvet
- In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with complimentary soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- Walk-in closet
- Marble-appointed bathroom with tub or shower
- L'Occitane amenities
- Interactive flat-screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer and safe
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- FREE 24-hour room service
In addition to the above, Concierge suites and higher also enjoy...
- FREE Upgraded Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package
- Priority online shore excursion reservations
- Priority online dining reservations for Prime 7 and Signatures
- 15 minutes of FREE ship-to- shore phone time
- 30 minutes of FREE Internet access
- 10% discount on premium wine and liquor purchases
- 5% discount on additional pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land Programs
- 5% discount on Regent Choice Shore Excursions
- In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer and cashmere blanket
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises special gift
In addition to the above, Penthouse suites and higher also enjoy...
- Butler service
- Herme amenities
- iPad in suite
- iPod docking station