Cruises offers the newest, grandest and most innovative
floating resorts on the West Coast! Enjoy a Fun Ship
Cruise for 3 or 4 round trip Long Beach. Better yet, relax on the fantastic floating resort of
Carnival Miracle for 7 nights round trip Long Beach!
Every week of the
year Carnival Cruises offers Baja Mexico
MEXICO CRUISE SALE!
Enjoy Cruise Savings on all Mexico & Western Caribbean Cruises
Senior Discounts, Military Discounts & More
Do nothing. Do what you think is fun.
No matter what Mexico cruise
itinerary you choose, you'll love the informal, laid-back, be-yourself
attitude that only happens on a Carnival cruise vacation!
A Taste Of
What To Expect
- Dining Options: Fine dining, including late-night
buffets; Casual Dining in the seaview bistro, including 24-hour
Pizzeria and around-the-clock ice cream; Spa Carnival menu,
offering healthy selections that are low in calories, fat,
sodium and cholesterol; Reservations-only Supper Club (on
select ships); Sushi bar (on select ships); Complimentary
24-hour stateroom service; Gala Midnight Buffet
- Facilities and Activities: Variety of clubs, bars
and lounges; A choice of three or four pools, including a
children's wading pool; Full casino, including tale games
and slots in various denominations; Internet cafe; On-board
- Entertainment: Live music, including three bands
and orchestras; Spectacular Vegas-style shows; Comedy acts
and international singers
- Spa Carnival: Complete fitness center featuring
stair steppers, stationary bikes, treadmills, state-of-the-art
exercise equipment and free weights; Fitness classes; Sauna,
whirlpool and steam room
- Camp Carnival Children's Program: Supervised year-round
activities for young cruisers 2 through 15 years of age; Youth
center with computers and play areas; Teen events
- Special Shipboard Events: Welcome Aboard Party;
Captain's Cocktail Party & Gala Dinner; Singles Party;
Past-Guest Cocktail Party
- Hasbro, The Game Show - your favourite board games come to life in this fun-for-all-ages game show extravaganza.
- DJ Irie - Carnival has teamed up with the official DJ of the Miami Heat to keep onboard DJ's skills hot - and the onboard parties hotter.
- The Punchliner Comedy Club - hope you packed your funny bone, because renowned comedian George Lopez is helping Carnival make their comedy clubs funnier than ever.
- Playlist Productions - how about a show, to go? Carnival's theater is full of amazing musicals cruising along with you.
- Piano Bar - finally, a bar where dining along isn't just tolerated, it's strongly encouraged.
- Stage Shows - grab a seat in the main stage area for a performance that may literally knock your socks (or flip-flops) off.
- Live Music - music lovers, listen up. Carnival ships are rocking and rolling with some of the best bands at sea.
- Karaoke - channel your inner chanteuse, rock god or pop diver and wow the world (well, fellow guests at least).
- Nightclub - better pack your best moves 'cuz the Carnival dance floor is waiting for them. You ready to get the party started?
- Superstar Live - just like karaoke, except you're fronting a live band. So basically, not like karaoke at all.
You've got a foodie in you - everyone does! Awaken and delight yours on a Carnival cruise with delicious main dishes, tempting desserts and general yumminess everywhere you look.
- Seafood Shack - favor flavor above all? See your way to Seafood Shack for something simply delicious.
- Guy's Burger Joint - take a big juicy bite out of one of the best burgers at sea, brought to you by none other than celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
- BlueIguana Cantina - head on down to Carnival Mexican cantina, where the food is fresh and the atmosphere is fresher.
- Cucina del Capitano - sit down to a delectable family meal at an Italian countryside villa; in the middle of the ocean.
- Steakhouse - enjoy a premium steak served in an atmosphere to match.
- Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast - sit down to breakfast with the world of Dr. Seuss.
Camp Carnival is everything they love about summer camp and their favorite baby-sitter, all in one! Camp Carnival offers tons of activities designed for children in three different age groups: 2 to 5 years, 6 to 8 years, and 9 to 11 years. Our counselors, each with education or childcare experience, are on the clock making sure everyone in the small groups of kids are having fun. When it's mealtime, kids get their own menus, with faves like mac & cheese, chicken nuggets, and more. And when the sun goes down, we offer Camp Carnival Night Owls (fees apply) so kids get to stay up late having fun, while their parents also enjoy themselves well into the night...
What does the C in Circle C stand for? Well; chill, connect and cool... just to name a few. It's where young teens ages 12 to 14 go to hang out, meet new friends, and enjoy some pretty awesome activities like dance parties, games, outdoor movies and more, in the special Circle C area or around the ship. It's all supervised by friendly and fun-loving counselors who want your young teens to have the best vacation ever....
Club 02 is where you hang out with other like-minded teens! Hang out and do stuff like watch movies, listen to music from this decade, play sports and video games, join karaoke jam sessions, maybe even have a pool party or two, all with other high schoolers between the ages of 15 and 17. We've even set up teen-only shore excursions so you can enjoy the sights at our beautiful ports with people you actually aren't embarrassed to be seen with...
Your Home, Away From Home - Staterooms:
Resort-style cruising, with an emphasis on style. Carnival includes 24-hour room service, a 24-hour room steward, soft & cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection), bathrobes, nightly turndown service, plenty of closet & drawer space, private bathroom and shower, television, individual climate control, telephone, and personal safe for valuables.
All staterooms have two twin beds that push together to make a king-size bed. Many staterooms are family-friendly, which means we've got rooms that comfortably accommodate up to five people, plus rooms with an extra bathroom, which makes getting ready in the morning or winding down at night a snap. Plus, you'll never have to hear "quit hogging the shower!" again. If you're looking to keep the group together or just need the extra space, book connecting rooms and open the door between you for that instant 'second bedroom' feel.
Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms
Cloud 9 Spa staterooms do things a little different than ordinary staterooms. For starters, we dare you to cross the threshold without feeling a little more relaxed. Once you're inside, you'll find pleasing decor and in-room amenities like exclusive shampoo and conditioner, shower gel and vitamin-rich body lotions. Details matter, so you'll also find spa-branded bathrobes and slippers to enhance your stay. What's more, your excellent stateroom choice gets you priority spa reservations, free fitness classes, unlimited access to the thermal suites and Thalassotherapy pool, exclusive discounts on treatments while in port... and more! And the best part? We've got a full range of rooms with that Cloud 9 mojo, from cozy Interiors to stretch-out Suites, ensuring you'll never have to sacrifice comfort for value.
NEW CARNIVAL JOURNEYS!
Carnival Journeys is a new limited series of special cruises that's made to amaze guests! It starts with a destination - Mexico or Hawaii. Carnival brings onboard authentic eats, local entertainment, throwback sea days, academy of fun, and crew connections. A Carnival Journey is about enjoying the most of a destination not only while you're there, but while you get there! Carnival Miracle will offer 15 Day Hawaii Cruise Journeys and one special 13 Day Mexico Cruise Journey in 2015-2016.
We Offer Interline Rates and Military Rates!