Un-Cruise Adventures combines the comforts of a small ship with a broad array of activities like snorkeling with sea lions. They pride themselves on excellent service, exquisite meals, an up-scale yet casual atmosphere and ample opportunities for learning and relaxing!
Our inclusive 7-night island-hopping adventure cruises in Mexico's Sea of Cortes showcase a world of raw beauty, active adventure, authentic culture, and wildlife - sea turtles, boobies, pelicans, frigate birds, blue whales, gray whales, orca, humpback, pilot and fin whales, whale sharks, dolphins, mantas, and sea lions. Kayak in coastal mangroves and glassy coves. Hike along cactus-clad rims and among desert scrub. Snorkel alongside playful sea lions and colorful invertebrates. And in a picturesque setting of red rock cliffs, discover quaint fishing communities or relax on a white-sand beach. Explore this extraordinary place and discover firsthand how small the human presence here truly is.
The Value of Un-Cruise Adventures
- 22 to 88 guests onboard
- Daylight only travel ensuring guests never miss the sights, scenery or wildlife they expect
- Approximately one crew member per two guests
- Fine dining, gourmet cuisine and service
- Premium wines, micro-brews, liquors included
- Full staterooms with king, queen or twin beds, and full bath with step-in shower or Jacuzzi tub
- Flexible routes highlight pristine beaches, native villages, isolated coves and islands, and areas rich in wildlife, mainly traveling in protected passages and waterways
- Onboard Expedition Leader personally guides guests to view wildlife up close and provides daily naturalist presentations
No waiting in line for water activities or other excursions and events
- Readily available activities include small-boat expeditions, kayaking, mountain biking, and hikes
Mexico Cruise Included Highlights:
- Watch for whales, mobula rays, dolphins, and birds
- Hike, kayak, paddle board, and explore by skiff
- Burro ride into arroyos with local rancheros
- Search for gentle whale sharks in Bahía de La Paz (Nov - mid-Jan; Mar) -OR-
- Watch for gray whales at Bahía Magdalena (mid-Jan - early-Mar)
- Snorkel with sea lion pups and colorful reef fish
- Convenience of flying in & out of Los Cabos International Airport
These special small ship cruises to the Sea of Cortes begin in Loreto. In seven nights you'll sail through an amazing area to places such as Isla Espiritu and Isla San Jose for serene beaches, bird watching and hiking. In Bahia Agua Verde an exquisite day of stunning scenery and marine life awaits. Search for dolphins and whales or go snorkeling or kayaking. Explore the arroyos and mountains of the peninsula on horseback, and go whale watching in Bahaia Magdalena or visit the Loreto mission to discover more about Baja California 's people. See the most remote village found in the Sea of Cortes today at Isla Coyote.