Azamara Club Cruises
See the destinations. Experience the cultures. Imagine the possibilities.
With the many new features now included by Azamara Club Cruises you can see the world as only a fortunate few ever will.
Smaller ships. More overnights. Longer stays. Unique destinations. Immersive shore excursions.
- Bottled water, sodas, specialty coffees and teas offered at no charge throughout the voyage in public venues and staterooms.
- Azamara's preferred boutique vintage red and white wine with lunch and dinner
- Housekeeping, dining and bar gratuities are included in the voyage fare
- Shuttle bus to and from port communities when offered
- Destination-influenced entertainment and enrichment programs.
- English Butler for Club Suite guests
- Complimentary self-service laundry
- Specialty dining in Prime C and Aqualina available. Complimentary for Club Suite guests. A $15 cover per guest in staterooms apply.
Enjoy all of this on our beautiful ships.
In Mexico, the word is vivid. Colorful people, vibrant cityscapes, and rich traditions make this warm getaway a wondrous place to enjoy relaxing scenery and invigorating culture.
Of course, visitors love to luxuriate in the sunshine of this equatorial paradise, which boasts beaches that rival any in the world. But while you're here, be sure to take in the stunning views from the Chapel of Peace in Acapulco, walk the pristine coastlines of Cabo San Lucas, and soak up the local customs of the Huatulco plantations. It's all part of what makes Mexico so magical. !Hasta luego!
It's a voyage that nature never intended, and a shining example of what the human spirit can accomplish. Witness for yourself the grandeur of the Panama Canal, all the while being surrounded by unsurpassable amenities. We will also be calling on warm, exotic shores in Costa Rica, Mexico, Colombia, and more. It's a sailing that most can have only dreamed of, but one that you can do quite splendidly, especially aboard Azamara.
While we travel through the three famous Gatun Locks, many guests enjoy being out on deck as the ship is raised and lowered 85 feet. The lovely decks of Azamara's ships are ideal for such a momentous occasion. Join us and witness this feat of engineering genius for yourself.